Terms & Conditions
The following terms ‘Cradocs Savoury Biscuits’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, Allie Thomas : Managing Director, Cradoc’s Savoury Biscuits Ltd. The registered office for the Company is 34 Cradoc Road, Brecon. Powys. Wales. UK. LD39LH.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- The content of the pages of this website are for general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered from this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by us. These materials include, but are not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, are the property of the owner. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or may be a criminal offence. We reserve the right to commence legal proceedings against you where we deem it to be necessary.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Any orders placed with us either online or through our customer service telephone lines are subject to the Terms and Conditions outlined.
During the Christmas ramp which is very busy, we may need to substitute an item within your order. Where possible our customer service team will contact you to advise. However, during busy periods this may not be possible. If we do need to substitute an item, we will ensure it is of equal or greater value than the one originally ordered. In the event that the substituted product is not suitable please contact our customer service team within 7 days of receiving your item and an exchange or refund will be granted.
How To Make Payment
We reserve the right to change our prices at any point. All prices displayed on the website or in any printed marketing material include VAT where applicable, which is applied at the current rate at time of purchase. If there is a pricing error, we are not obliged to honour orders. However, we will contact you to advise and issue a refund.
Information about our products
We reserve the right to change packaging, specifications, and descriptions and remove products from our product range and add them without notice. We work hard to update product images and information, If the product you purchase is unsatisfactory due to an issue regarding a change in packaging packaging information or explanatory notes, please contact our Customer Service Team.
Returns and Cancellations
If you wish to cancel your order, we will strive to stop it being despatched. However, this may not always be possible. Once your order has been despatched, we are unable to cancel it. You have the right to cancel or return your order within 14 days of receipt. The returned order must be received in the same condition it was sent. Return charges are the responsibility of the customer. Please contact our customer service team to cancel an order or to flag the return of a cancelled order.
Registered Name: Cradoc’s Savoury Biscuits Ltd.
Office Address: 34 Cradoc Road, Brecon, Powys LD39LH Wales, UK.